PCoA for the eight Cucurbitaceae species based on x, 2n, TCL, MCA, CVCL and CVCI. C.s., C.me., C.l., B.h., M.c., L.c., L.s., and C.mo. represent C. sativus, C. melo, C. lanatus, B. hispida, M. charantia, L. cylindrica, L. siceraria var. hispida and C. moschata, respectively. PCoA1 reflects the original data characteristics before the dimensionality reduction of 60.57%. PCoA2 reflected the character of the original data before the dimensionality reduction of 23.36%. The sum of the two percentages is 83.93%, indicating that the two-dimensional coordinate system can reflect the characteristics of 83.93% of the original data.

 
 
  Part of: She C-W, Jiang X-H, He C-P (2023) ´╗┐Comparative karyotype analysis of eight Cucurbitaceae crops using fluorochrome banding and 45S rDNA-FISH. Comparative Cytogenetics 17(1): 31-58. https://doi.org/10.3897/compcytogen.v17.i1.99236